Thursday, September 26, 2013

Vintage/Thrift Shoppers, Take Note! It's Halloween and the BEST time to shop!

I've been to about 3 different thrift stores from Goodwill to Savers and I've noticed that the Halloween section is the best place for fashionistas!  Getting past all of the actual costumes like Superman there are some amazing vintage and ethnic finds!  Today, I scored almost all of my pieces from the Halloween section and they are pieces that are on trend and found on sites like Nasty Gal, Urban Outfitters and more.  Usually, you have to scour a store, which I LOVE...but, it's nice to finally have a place to find vintage in one section.  It doesn't seem like the fashionistas have realized this yet since I have found a large selection in three stores so far...so get out there and have fun this month!  And, who knows, maybe in November all of these amazing vintage pieces might be half off!  Something to look forward to!

Scores:



*Vintage Norma Kamali set


*fab ethnic duster


*ethnic babydoll dress (I had to, it has elephants:)


*Pajama set


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the elephant dress - so adorable and eye catching! Great tip :)
www.paupertoprincess.com